Grit Bins 200 & 400 litres supplied with or without salt
and ideal for roadside storage, car parks and company premises these.
Approved and in use by hundreds of Local Authorities, NHS and Education Sites, Property Service & Gritting Companies and Businesses throughout the UK
Manufactured in tough, medium density polyethylene WITH A STRONG PLASTIC BASE. Will not discolour or deteriorate through long term exposure to the elements.
The UK's best-selling Grit Bins with an electro plated hasp & staple lock as standard
which will not rust ! (padlock not included)
Most grit bin manufacturers do not offer a locking facility as standard and this, together with our very competitive prices is part of the reason for our bins being so popular throughout the UK and Europe. The bin also has “grit” moulded into the lid, this is a graphic that is applied to the tool at moulding stage and is therefore an integral part of the moulding so will not scratch off.
- Two sizes available with or without salt,
200 litres = 7 cu feet
400 litres = 14 cu feet
SPECIAL PRICE - for LARGER QUANTITIES - please ask!
- Other sizes available: 30 litres, 100 litres and 300 litres (please ask for details)
- Quality Guaranteed - Manufactured in the UK
- Manufactured from tough, medium density 100% food grade polyethylene
- Standard colours are yellow for grit/salt or red for sand/fire but we can also supply green, blue or black
- Hinged lid protects contents from the elements
- 400 litre model has fork lift pockets moulded in base for easy movement
- Operating temperature range:-20 to +60° C
- Model 1 - fitted with one lockable electro plated hasp & staple type lock
- Model 2 - fitted with two lockable electro plated hasp & staple type locks
- Model 3 Plastic Shovel can only be supplied with grit bins
- Quantity Price Breaks, 1-5, 6-10 & 11-20 for added savings
- High quality padlocks are available - please contact us for details