Economy Self Emptying Waste Tilting Skips For Forklift Use
Product informationEconomy Self Emptying Waste Tilting Skips For Forklift Use an economical alternative for lighter weight waste and materials and manufactured to a lighter specification but without compromising quality.
Robust, hard wearing and able to withstand a variety of weather conditions.
- Easy fork access from rear (fork aperture 145 x 70mm)
- Fork rear centres: 690mm
- Tipping release from either left or right side
- Self latching return mechanism
- Hopper constructed in durable 2mm or 3mm plate
- A range of capacity sizes available
- Standard colour is yellow; other colours are available on request.
- Supplied without castors (optional castors available)
- Please note these skips are not oil tight tested
- Manufactured in the UK
|200401||675 x 865 x 960|
|200402||865 x 865 x 1365|
|200403||1000 x 865 x 1670|
|200404||1115 x 865 x 1925|
- Heavy Duty Castors
- Folding Cover (price on application)
Total weight of skip including contents must not exceed 50% of the fork truck rating. Consideration must be given to the fact that the centre of gravity of the load will move forwards/backwards/sideways when tipping.
£588(ex VAT)£705.60(inc VAT)