Fire Resistant Cupboards - 30 mins rating
Product informationBuilt like a safe these Security Cupboards are ideally suited for storing large, bulky or valuable items including Data, Electronic Equipment and also meets JCQ Security Requirements for Storage of Examination Papers.
Our price includes delivery and installation to a ground floor location, fixing to the floor by our maintenance team using appropriate floor bolts making this unit fully secure. Fire Resistant Cupboards an affordable range of lightweight security and fire resistant steel cupboards for the storage and protection of valuables and paper documents with a security rating for Â£2000 cash and Â£20,000 valuables.
Double walled construction (the spaces between the walls and doors are filled with a fire resistant material) provides fire resistance for approximately 30 minutes up to temperatures of 750 degrees C !
Each cabinet is tested and certified by the VdS to EN 14450 S1 which provides instant assurance of it's ability to withstand attack by brutal force.
- All cupboards have a depth of 520 mm
- Finished in RAL 7035 grey to complement any office environment
- Standard locking provided by a CEN/VdS approved double bitted safe key lock supplied with two keys
- Doors are secured on three sides by five solid steel bolts and a continuously formed dog bar to protect the hinges in the event of an attack
- Internal hinges enable the door to open 180 degrees for full access
- Suitable for up to Â£2,000 cash (10x valuables) when fixed to manufacturers specification
- Optional electronic digital lock, lockable inner compartments, pull out frames and shelves available on request (please contact us for details)
- Unloaded and delivered to your ground floor point of use INCLUDING fixing to floor by our maintenance team using appropriate floor bolts.
Was £951(ex VAT) £1,141.20(inc VAT)
£951(ex VAT)£1,141.20(inc VAT)