Value Acid & Alkali Cupboards
Product informationThese Value Acid and Alkali Cupboards are compliant with COSHH-1994, welded construction in 0.9mm thick Zintec steel for extra corrosive resistance designed to store acids safely, supplied with adjustable spillage trays and liquid tight sump.
Compliant with COSHH-1994.
- Welded construction in 0.9mm thick Zintec steel for extra corrosive resistance designed to store acids safely
- Supplied with adjustable steel spillage trays and liquid tight sump tray (excluding 305mm deep cupboards)
- Doors are rebated and secured by 3-point locking with chrome handle
- High visibility powder coated finish in White RAL 9003 with appropriate warning labels
- Antibacterial powder coating as standard
- Manufactured in the UK
- Accessories include extra shelves, support stands and castor sets - please ask for details
- Stock codes 108846 and 108847 are also wall mountable
Please note that these cupboards are for storing acids safely and do not claim to be acid proof.
It is recommended that acids are stored in their original containers with the lids in the closed position.
£176.50(ex VAT)£211.80(inc VAT)